Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010

Fun sewing for Kids

English Deutsch

First of all I have a message for my faithful reader Pam: I love the refashions you did and the way you used the butterfly patch! I'm so busy with sewing, taking pictures, listing and shipping orders that I have had not a moment to spare for answering emails – I'm really sorry!!

That said it is clear that I'm still busy with filling up my Dawanda-Shops – but of course sometimes you have take some time off from commercial sewing and have some fun! Here a few presents I made for Finja's friends:

A “boy-bag” for little Timi ( I digitally removed his last name for privacy!) It is supposed to sound like “Captain Jack Sparrow” ;)

Timi1

Timi2

This is a small hanging pouch for our little friend Chiara, to store her treasures:

Chiara1

Chiara2


All materials used are recycled!

Momentan bin ich ja immer noch stark damit beschäftigt, meine Dawanda-Shops aufzufüllen – aber manchmal muss man mal ne Pause machen und etwas nähen, das nicht zum Verkauf ist! Hier ein paar Geschenke für Finja's kleine Freunde:

Eine “Jungen-Tasche” für den kleinen Timi (seinen Nachnamen habe ich digital entfernt!) Der Schriftzug soll an “Captain Jack Sparrow” erinnern ;)

Timi1

Timi2


Dieses kleine Täschchen kann unsere kleine Freundin Chiara nun im ihrem Zimmer aufhängen und ihre Schätze darin aufbewahren:

Chiara1

Chiara2


Alle Materialien sind wiedergewonnen!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Katja ... many thanks from your faithful reader Pam! I, too, have very little email time right now. Glad to hear that you enjoyed seeing where the butterfly landed. :-) I'll try to send a proper email soon. In the meantime I've been visiting your Dawanda shops and enjoying the inventory. Sounds like you're busy there...congratulations! More soon.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails