Freitag, 14. Mai 2010

Petulant Patchwork Notebook

Petulant Patchwork

English Deutsch


My latest obsession is still in full swing so I spent some hours happily appliqueing tiny fabric scraps on to a piece of flannel. What came out of it moved right into my top-5 of best beloved things I ever made.

Taada! The Petulant Patchwork notebook cover! Oh how I love it!


Meine neueste Obsession ist immer noch voll in Kontrolle des Nähzimmers, darum hab ich ein paar glückliche Stunden damit verbracht, winzige Stoffreste auf ein Stück Flanell applizert. Das Ergibnis wird vermutlich in die Top-5 meiner selbstgemachten Lieblingssachen einziehen.


Tada – Das Petulant Patchwork Notizbuch! Oh, wie es mir gefällt!


Petulant Patchwork

Petulant Patchwork

Petulant Patchwork

Kommentare:

  1. This is awesome, indeed. The flannel plaid in the background, peeking through the appliques, is the perfect pattern and texture. Very cool! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Notizbuch ist schön. (^-^) That's about the extent of my German at the moment. But, I really like how the notebook came out. Great choice of fabrics and design.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aw, thanks guys for the praise! The flannel-thing worked so well, I'll use that more often in the future!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails