Sonntag, 28. März 2010

How To turn a shoe box into a thread storage container

Finally I found the time to do a quick post. The last weeks have been rather stressful, so I got not much done on the sewing front. Instead I sat endless hours in various doctors' waiting rooms in three different countys, trying to find someone able to suss out whats really wrong with my wrist, Seti and I have been plotting, my (poor, still exploited) graphic design friend has been drawing, and things have been shaping up... (In case you didn't notice, I'm trying to be all secretive here). There is something big and really cool in the works and I'm terribly exited. I hope to be able to share more in a few weeks!

But even though I'm busy with all kinds of pleasant and unpleasant stuff, I did manage to do a little upcycling in my spare time:

A shoe carton tuned storage container for threads! The pictures are rather self explanatory. The sticks I poked into the styrofoam (did I mention that I LOVE this stuff? Oh yes, I did) are longish wooden sticks that are usually used for shashlik – I simply broke them in half.

tutorial recyclonista

before.... :( what a mess!

tutorial recyclonista

tutorial recyclonista

tutorial,tutorial recyclonista

much better! :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I will definitely be doing this! We are moving and I will need to find *small* storage ideas for our new home.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails