Sonntag, 12. Juli 2009

Refashion - Children's Shirt & Bunny Hat



This baby blue hoody was one of my favourites in my early twenties, I wore it a lot during my “wild days” ;-) It doesn’t fit me any longer, but I love the colour and the fabric is very soft because I washed it so often. So I decided to give it a second life and refashioned it into a zippered (is this a word?) sweater for my daughter. Also in my refashion pile was an elastic purple striped shirt. The two fabrics are looking very well together, I think.
I made a few pictures along the way:

From the leftover fabric I made a hat with bunny-ears. It turned out really cute!


If you are interested in a tutorial/pattern for the hat, drop me a line. It is really fun to make and very easy.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Very cute! Your daughter and the outfit. So nice to be able to refashion a well-loved garment into something for your own kiddo.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails